Exhibit at the next Rock What You Got Twin Cities Women’s Expo “The Expo” taking place on Saturday March 28 – 29, 2020 at Rosedale Center!!
Ever since we purchased The Expo in 2018, we’ve been searching for ways to improve the experience for everyone – our attendees, community partners, exhibitors and sponsors. One point of feedback that came out loud and clear was everyone wants MORE TRAFFIC!!
Okay! We hear you!
So, we are taking over Rosedale Center – a mall that has an average of 240,000 people walk through its doors every weekend!
We are so excited to use this new stage to celebrate, educate, connect and inspire women by elevating the voices of Minnesota women business owners, entertainers, and community leaders higher than we ever have before.
Twin Cities Women’s Expo, Rock What You Got is our anthem call for everyone to embrace their uniqueness and encourage others to do the same – without apology and without guilt. We are dedicated to promoting gender equality, halting stereotypes, and providing a community hub for all women. If these values sound like something your company, product, or service aligns with, apply to be a part of our March 28 + 29 Expo! Together we can create an experience for our attendees that is innovative, creative, and value driven.
March 28 + 29, 2020
Two packed days of shopping, interactive exhibitions, entertainment and hands-on experiences for women and their families. We have made lots of changes to this event including making parts of The Expo FREE for attendees to visit our exhibitors and sponsors!!
Who should exhibit?
We are looking for unique and interesting products and services that deliver high touch, high quality experiences for women. We especially encourage female, non-binary and minority businesses to participate. Specifically, we are looking to engage with:
- Food/beverage makers and distributors
- Pets/Pet Accessories
- Appliances/Home Improvement
- Personal & Professional Development
where to exhibit?
We have four unique zones available for exhibitors. Please read through the exhibit options below to see which space is right for you! If you’re still not sure which zone works best for you, feel free to contact us for more information.
Premium location in the atrium’s open space on the first floor. Most locations will include 10′ x 8′ pipe and drape. 2 booths may be combined into a double booth.
Inline Booth – $895
Corner Booth – $995
Unique premium double booth location in the atrium space on the second floor. All spaces are double size approximately 26’ x 7.’ Clear lines and open back against a glass railing. No pipe and drape – create your own store!
The Expo Marketplace inside Herberger’s on the second floor. 10′ x 8′ pipe and drape.
Incline – $795
Corner – $895
Specially designed for very small businesses, artisans, or individuals with small space needs. Table and 1 chair with black linen provided in designated areas and hallways on the first and second floors and in The Expo Marketplace. Limited availability. Must be approved as a woman or minority owned business or community organization.
Exhibit zone map
What kind of interactive experiences are we looking for?
These are some of the current interactive experiences we are building for The Expo in March 2020. Is there something you would like to bring to the expo but don’t see it here? That’s okay – contact us and let’s make it happen!
- Technology/Gaming– We all know that technology is exploding, and part of that is video games! Women often are forgotten in the world of technology and gaming, so we are looking for demonstrations and activities to change that.
- Kids – We can’t forget about the kids! We’re looking for exciting, unique activities geared towards younger crowds. From story times to art projects, concerts to dance parties, we want to have something for the whole family!
- Fitness and Health – We place a lot of emphasis on wellness both physically and mentally. Women tend to care for others first and themselves second, which is why we are always looking to include live fitness/wellness classes, demonstrations and health checks.
- Live Podcasts – Our dream is to have a line-up of various local podcasts recording LIVE from the Expo! If you are part of a local podcast or know someone who is, contact us. You do not need to be an exhibitor to participate.
- Women Authors – We are looking for local women and/or LGBTQIA+ authors who are interested in doing a live reading from their book, demonstration, and/or book signing. Women authors who are interested in exhibiting will be placed in our designated ‘Women Authors’ section.
- Spa/ Masseuse – We have access to a quiet, relaxing, space at Rosedale that is perfect for a spa, massage area, or both!
- Local Food/Beer/Wine/Liquor Makers – Sampling, cooking or demonstrations are super popular! Gather a crowd around your booth.
70% of attendees are between 35-55 years old, 30% are younger than 35, 10% are older than 55.
2.5 million Minnesotans reside in Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington, & Dakota Counties.
43% of those residents earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
27% of those residents identify as non-white
793 thousand of those residents are female between the ages of 18 – 65.
85% of all consumer purchases in the USA are made by women.
50% of products traditionally marketed to men are actually purchased by women. This includes automobiles, home improvement products and electronics.
90% of women make the household healthcare decisions.
Open and download our 2020 Exhibitor Agreement
1595 MN-Hwy 36// Roseville, MN 55113
Open Google Map
Rosedale Center is centrally located between the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Rosedale Center, a 1,149,639 square foot shopping center, features 160 retailers including AMC Theatres, JCPenney, Macy’s and Von Maur.
Rosedale Center attracts more than 14 million visitors annually and is rated a top shopping destination in Minnesota. For more information on stores, event and programs, please visit RosedaleCenter.com.
Additional Exhibitor info
- Sell at your booth! Sales, samples, and giveaways encouraged
- Interactive Experiences Bring in the Crowds! Women are looking for more than just shopping. They desire relationships and opportunities to connect.
- Rosedale offers a unique experience to engage with shoppers who are not just there for our Expo. Roughly 300+ individual Exhibitor spaces are available.
- Thousands of FREE parking spaces
- Easy access, same-day Load-in
- Additional Tables and Chairs($20.00/$10.00 ea.)
- Electricity ($100.00 ea.)
Enhance your exhibitor experience.