Exhibit at the next Rock What You Got The Women’s Expo taking place on Saturday, March 28 – 29, 2020 at Rosedale Center.
Ever since we purchased The Twin Cities Women’s Expo in 2018, we’ve been searching for ways to improve the experience for everyone – our attendees, community partners, exhibitors and sponsors. One point of feedback that came out loud and clear was everyone wants MORE TRAFFIC!!
Okay! We hear you!
So, we are taking over Rosedale Center – a mall that has an average of 140,000 people walk through its doors every weekend.
We are extremely excited to use this new stage to celebrate, educate, connect and inspire women by elevating the voices of Minnesota women business owners, entertainers, and community leaders higher than we ever have before.
Rock What You Got is our anthem call for everyone to embrace their uniqueness and encourage others to do the same – without apology and without guilt. We are dedicated to promoting gender equality, halting stereotypes, and providing a community hub for all women. If these values sound like something your company, product, or service aligns with, apply to be a part of our March 28 + 29 Expo! Together we can create an experience for our attendees that is innovative, creative, and value driven.
Why should you exhibit at Rock What You Got The WOmen’s Expo?
- Rosedale center is one of the busiest malls in the country with more than 140,000 weekend guests. Their shoppers are more affluent, better educated and younger than the average mall shopper and you will have access to them in mostly non-ticketed areas.
- Women make 85% of the consumer purchases and 90% of the household healthcare decisions and they are looking to for companies and organizations who understand them and who are developing products and services that make their lives easier.
- Rock What You Got The Women’s Expo is the only large scale female focused festival in the state dedicated to curating experiences and are multifaceted – just like us!
- It’s more than shopping! We take care to select speakers, entertainers and demonstrations designed to bring more joy to women’s lives.
- Women have also told us that they want to shop with vendors who understand them, provide unique products, are more local and diverse,
Specifically, we are looking for vendors in the following areas. We especially encourage female, non-binary and minority businesses to participate and provide a small number of scholarships.
Step 1 – Choose a location:
Location 1 – Heart: The Festival
Where it all happens! We’re turning the former Herberger’s Space into a festival with entertainment, demonstrations and a curated marketplace. This area is for our ticketed attendees. Vendors in this space will be limited to two curated areas:
Wear: A Boutique – A perfect space for clothing vendors. Being in an former department store provides us with fitting rooms – sell more clothing! We are seeking vendors for women’s, mens and children’s clothing.
Taste:A Food & Beverage Collective. For all the things we put in our bellies. Spaces in Taste are reserved for food & beverage (spirits, beer, wine all ok) vendors who will be sampling food (Ramsey County Food License required), farms, food industry educators and other local groups in the food and beverage industry. A dedicated food & cooking stage will be located in this area (if you are interested in cooking/demonstration, please let us know in your application).
Prices from $595 – $1790 depending on size.
Location 2 – Explore: The Mall
If your organization is neither a clothing or food & beverage vendor, then you will most likely be located in our primary marketplace area in the main corridors of Rosedale Mall. With two floors, lots of open spaces and access to mall’s general traffic, you will receive maximum exposure to a broad range of shoppers.
Vendors will be spread throughout the mall corridors and atrium spaces on two floors!! The spaces are unique and vary in size, shape and amenities depending on which floor and location you are located on.
There will be two additional curated spaces in Explore where we seek additional vendors. These include:
Love: Pets are Family! We have a full section dedicated to our pets with a special appearance and Q&A with Katie K9 from MyTalk107 on Saturday, an adoption event on Saturday & Sunday with Underdog Rescue and a Owner/Pet look-a-like contest on Sunday. **Note this area is subject to relocation and may move to The Heart (main festival area)
|Prices from $595 – $1790 depending on size|
Step 2 – Choose your space size
Large – $1790.00
Double up your space and get the most value out of being at the mall! Spaces are at least 20 x 20 and will be located in prime traffic areas. Open areas (no pipe and drape) Some unique space opportunities exist for creative vendors and sponsors
Medium – $895.00/$995.00
This is your “typical 10 x 8 expo booth”. Spaces will either be open and free flowing, where you have the option to create your space with tables & fixtures, or may include pipe and drape. Space configuration will be determined in March in conjunction with the mall. Tables and chairs not included, but may be rented for an additional cost.
Small – $595.00
Includes an 8 ft Table and 1 chair. This selection is perfect for exhibitors where a table is all you need!
Tables will be located primarily in Explore: The Mall on the upper level 2nd floor areas wrapped around the hallways. Some limited number may be available in the first floor atrium.
- Most spaces on Upper Level
- Also available in The Heart in both in Taste: Food & Beverage Collective
Step 3 – Choose your Add Ons
Need additional services? We have some extras available at a small additional cost. Unless otherwise noted above, spaces do NOT include tables and chairs. Internet is free in the mall.
- Electricity – $95.00
- Tables – $20 ea
- Chairs – $10 ea
What kind of interactive experiences are we looking for?
These are some of the current interactive experiences we are building for The Expo in March 2020. Is there something you would like to bring to the expo but don’t see it here? That’s okay – contact us and let’s make it happen!
- Technology/Gaming– We all know that technology is exploding, and part of that is video games! Women often are forgotten in the world of technology and gaming, so we are looking for demonstrations and activities to change that.
- Kids – We can’t forget about the kids! We’re looking for exciting, unique activities geared towards younger crowds. From story times to art projects, concerts to dance parties, we want to have something for the whole family!
- Fitness and Health – We place a lot of emphasis on wellness both physically and mentally. Women tend to care for others first and themselves second, which is why we are always looking to include live fitness/wellness classes, demonstrations and health checks.
- Live Podcasts – Our dream is to have a line-up of various local podcasts recording LIVE from the Expo! If you are part of a local podcast or know someone who is, contact us. You do not need to be an exhibitor to participate.
- Women Authors – We are looking for local women and/or LGBTQIA+ authors who are interested in doing a live reading from their book, demonstration, and/or book signing. Women authors who are interested in exhibiting will be placed in our designated ‘Women Authors’ section.
- Spa/ Masseuse – We have access to a quiet, relaxing, space at Rosedale that is perfect for a spa, massage area, or both!
- Local Food/Beer/Wine/Liquor Makers – Sampling, cooking or demonstrations are super popular! Gather a crowd around your booth.
70% of attendees are between 35-55 years old, 30% are younger than 35, 10% are older than 55.
2.5 million Minnesotans reside in Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington, & Dakota Counties.
43% of those residents earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
27% of those residents identify as non-white
793 thousand of those residents are female between the ages of 18 – 65.
85% of all consumer purchases in the USA are made by women.
50% of products traditionally marketed to men are actually purchased by women. This includes automobiles, home improvement products and electronics.
90% of women make the household healthcare decisions.
Open and download our 2020 Exhibitor Agreement
1595 MN-Hwy 36// Roseville, MN 55113
Open Google Map
Rosedale Center is centrally located between the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Rosedale Center, a 1,149,639 square foot shopping center, features 160 retailers including AMC Theatres, JCPenney, Macy’s and Von Maur.
Rosedale Center attracts more than 14 million visitors annually and is rated a top shopping destination in Minnesota. For more information on stores, event and programs, please visit RosedaleCenter.com.
Additional Exhibitor info
- Sell at your booth! Sales, samples, and giveaways encouraged
- Interactive Experiences Bring in the Crowds! Women are looking for more than just shopping. They desire relationships and opportunities to connect.
- Rosedale offers a unique experience to engage with shoppers who are not just there for our Expo. Roughly 300+ individual Exhibitor spaces are available.
- Thousands of FREE parking spaces
- Easy access, same-day Load-in
- Additional Tables and Chairs($20.00/$10.00 ea.)
- Electricity ($95.00 ea.)
Enhance your exhibitor experience.