Our next event is the full-day Rock What You Got Women’s Summit taking place this September 13th at the Earle Brown Heritage Center. We created this event to celebrate, educate, connect and inspire women by elevating Minnesota’s most essential female voices business, entertainment, and community.
Formerly known as the Twin Cities Women’s Expo, Rock What You Got is now an anthem call for everyone to embrace their uniqueness and encourage others to do the same – without apology and without guilt. We are dedicated to promoting gender equality, halting stereotypes, and providing a community hub for all women. If these values sound like something your company, product, or service aligns with, apply to be a part of our September Women’s Summit! Together we can create an experience for our attendees that is innovative, creative, and value-driven.
The summit will consist of The “Women Empowering Women” professional development Leadership Symposium (during the day) followed by The Concert with Tina Schlieske, Jearlyn Steele, Ellie Hino & Friends (in the evening). You can find more exhibitor details below! See individual event listings for more details. Tickets are on sale now! 3 separate events and 2 different opportunities to exhibit. Events include the Friday Leadership Symposium, Friday night’s Concert, and Saturday’s Expo. Exhibitors can choose to exhibit on either one or both days. Please see the event breakdowns below for more details on which exhibitor plan is best for you!
Exhibit at the Rock what you got: women’s summit
The Leadership Symposium
September 13, 2019
9am – 7pm
A full-day professional development conference, designed to give women the tools to accept greater leadership roles, develop stronger business skills, and become a fierce supporter of other women. This year, our theme for The Leadership Symposium will be Rock What You Got #WomenEmpoweringWomen.
Who is exhibiting?
Friday’s event will consist of more business-focused Vendors. How do we as women engage in civic, life, community, and philanthropy? Seeking career changes and self-improvement? How will technology impact our lives now and into the future? Find your connections here.
- Financial / Insurance / Banks
- Community Organizations / Non-Profits / Education
- Political Organizations and Candidates
- Business & Professional Organizations
- Main Demographic: Professional Women 30 – 50 years
- Expected Attendance: 500 – 800
What kind of interactive experiences are we looking for?
These are some of the current interactive experiences we are building for our September Women’s Summit. Is there something you would like to bring to the expo but don’t see it here? That’s ok – contact us and let’s make it happen!
- Live Podcasts – A line-up of various local podcasts recording LIVE from the Expo! If you are part of a local podcast or know someone who is, contact us. You do not need to be an exhibitor to participate.
- Women Authors – We are looking for local women authors who are interested in doing a live reading from their book, demonstration, and/or book signing. Women authors who are interested in exhibiting will be placed in our designated ‘Women Authors’ section. Because we value inclusivity, we are looking for authors of color and LGBTQIA+ participants in particular.
- Spa/ Masseuse – We have access to a quiet, relaxing, space at The Earle Brown Heritage Center that is perfect for a spa, massage area, or both!
- Local Food/Beer/Wine/Liquor Makers – Sampling, cooking or demonstrations are super popular! Gather a crowd around your booth.
70% of attendees are between 35-55 years old, 30% are younger than 35, 10% are older than 55.
2.5 million Minnesotans reside in Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington, & Dakota Counties.
43% of those residents earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
27% of those residents identify as non-white
793 thousand of those residents are female between the ages of 18 – 65.
85% of all consumer purchases in the USA are made by women.
50% of products traditionally marketed to men are actually purchased by women. This includes automobiles, home improvement products and electronics.
90% of women make the household healthcare decisions.
Open and download our 2019 Exhibitor Agreement
EARLE BROWN HERITAGE CENTER
6155 Earle Brown Dr. // Minneapolis MN 55340
Open Google Map
Earle Brown Heritage Center is a rustic and beautiful conference and event center minutes north of Downtown Minneapolis. This amazing venue gives way to creative and interactive experience with use of both the entire indoor and outdoor event space. The complex includes over 40,000 square feet of extensive facilities, ample on-site parking, and an adjacent Embassy Suites hotel. Learn more on their website
Additional Exhibitor info
- Sell at your booth! Sales, samples, and giveaways encouraged
- Snacks, drinks & food provided
- Earle Brown Heritage Center can hold roughly 120+ individual Exhibitor spaces
- 750+ free parking spaces
- Easy access, same-day Load-in
- Additional Tables and Chairs($20.00/$10.00 ea.)
- Electricity ($100.00 ea.)
Enhance your exhibitor experience.
Exhibit at The Leadership SymposiumFriday, Sep. 13 (9am – 7pm)
- 10' x 8' booth with pipe and drape
- Table and 2 Chairs
- Free Internet
- Website and Onsite Attendee App Listing
- 2 Free Tickets to Attend Symposium
- Corner Booth $100 additional
- Double booth receives a discount