Next Show: Postponed for later in 2020 due to COVID-19
OPEN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in Exhibiting and being a vendor a Rock What You Got The Women’s Expo. Please complete the application below. Once we have had a chance to review it (within 24 hours during the business week), we will notify you if your application has been accepted and provide you with a link to register your space in our electronic system. Here is some information to keep in mind regarding our approval process:
- We take great care to ensure that we have the greatest variety and uniqueness in our marketplace. We reserve the right to limit the number and type of certain products and services.
- You may be placed on a waiting list if you are similar to another applicant that has already been approved.
- Once approved, you will need to register your booth within the time frame indicated on the email to ensure that your space is guaranteed. If you do not register within the time frame, we may give your spot to another applicant and you may end up on the wait list.
- We take great care to match our Exhibitors with spaces in the order that it was purchased to the best locations. Be sure to register quickly to get the best spots.
- Because of the unique nature of Rosedale, we will be unable to produce a map of the space until you are notified of your location number (about 1 week prior to the event).
- Your Exhibit booth approval qualifies you to participate in The Virtual Women’s Expo on our original Expo dates (March 29 & 29). As an Exhibitor, you will NOT need to pay an additional fee to appear on the broadcast, but you are required to pay for your Exhibit space by March 25, 2020.
Q: Ownership and management has recently changed for the expo. How will it be different from the last one I attended?
A: It’s true, the Expo has changed hands as recently as [January 1, 2018] and since then we have held two expos and a number of other events. We've spent considerable time in evaluating, researching and revamping the event so that it resonates more intimately with what women are looking for and to bring a valuable experience for their day away. This is an evolution, not a revolution, and our goal will be to continuously develop content and curate experiences that make our attendees happy and leave them wanting more.
Q. How will the Event be structured?
Rock What You Got The Expo is two full days of exhibitors, workshops, entertainment, exhibitions and events designed for women. We are curating experiences that are interactive and hands-on where attendees can engage directly with our sponsors and exhibitors (i.e. makeovers, art, food, etc). There will be plenty of time for shopping with our exhibitors and we will encourage everyone to have something active at their booths. We've found through our research that the best traffic and engagement comes when exhibitors have something for people to do at their booth.
Q: How do I become an Exhibitor?
A: It’s easy! Complete the short and easy application below. You’ll find booth options and pricing above as well as an information on payment options. Once your application has been approved to become a RWYG Exhibitor, we will send you an email along with information for completing your registration process.
Q: On the application. It asks if I’m a “Woman or Minority-owned business or both?” I know the answer to that question, but then the follow-up question asks me if my business is “certified” what does THAT mean?
A: Minority group members (MBE) are United States citizens who are Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American. Ownership by minority individuals means the business is at least 51% owned by such individuals or, in the case of a publicly-owned business, at least 51% of the stock is owned by one or more such individuals i.e. the management and daily operations are controlled by those minority group members. Click this link to learn more about MBE and Certification: http://www.northcentralmsdc.net/
Woman-Owned Business Certification as a WBE must be at least 51% owned and controlled by a female U.S. citizen. There may be additional requirements dependent on who is issuing the certificate, for example, some states do not require a woman-owned business to be a small business. Click this link to reach out to the WBDC who has a great program for certification: https://www.wbdc.org/certification-services/is-wbe-certification-right-for-you/
We will be selecting a small number of women and minority owned business to receive a 50% scholarship to participate as an exhibitor or to participate in our "Pop-up Shops."
Please fill out the form below and submit the application to become an exhibitor. You will not be charged at this time. Once your application is approved you will receive a link to register and make payment.
Thank you for applying to be an exhibitor with Rock What You Got @ The Expo on March 28-29, 2020. We will contact you shortly regarding your application status.